How time flies.. It's now April n I'm turning 25 in a few weeks.. *hint*
March was a busy month for me.. Had to organize a 5 day workshop at PD.. Alhamdulillah everything went well. It was a good experience for me.. Running back and forth wearing 3 inches heels organizing 72 participants .. gila!
Anyway, TBR isn't a good place to do a workshop or courses.. Family day, yes but other than that which only needs rooms and seminar hall, better find other hotels which don't include maintenance fee for it's big swimming pool on the bill..
I was not satisfied with lots of things especially when the employees were bickering so near to us and we cant help but listen to them. If you want to blame each other, please do it somewhere else and not at 2metres away from your customers.. It made us feel so uncomfortable..
Mama and Bro Wan came on the 3rd day and we enjoyed ourselves in the pool, playing Frisbee and experienced fish spa. Well, I just realize that my hydrophobia is getting worse when I cant even dive at all. I got panic when there's so much water on my face. I tried to swim but I cant.. I was so scared of the water even though it was only at waist high.
Mama really enjoyed fish spa. She screamed a bit when the fish first touched her feet and everyone near us came to watch. heh.. But after a while, she likes it so much and she did fish spa again the next day. The fish were huge! Not the tiny little thing we see hear in KL..
So, I am now back at the office. There's a new PSU reporting when we were all at PD.. He's stationed in the Unit that takes care of TKSU(K)'s monthly meeting.. It's time for me to give back this task.. Ah, I can't wait to get myself free from this thing..

No comments:
Post a Comment