Eversince I came back from DPA and the meeting with the one that take care of the Ministry's money is scheduled 3 times monthly, I have spent most of my time at work making sure the hospitals pay the invoices to the Hospital Support Services' companies and updating the figures the hospitals have paid for each invoices. Excel is my bestfriend. I spent almost 8 hours/day with it.
Anyway, the idea of making a database on the fee and payment made came from my immediate boss. Yesterday, she was really pissed when the finance department asked us again on how much the hospitals had spent on hospital support services since 2007 for their RMK10 budget. Last week, this new-rude PSU came to us asking for the softcopy of the datebase we did on the current year. Amboi, banyak cantik.
It's supposed to be the other way round. The finance department should be updating their record on how much the Ministry has spend for the past 13 years since 1996. This is a privatization project which will end in 2011. Before it ends, the Ministry will have to write a report on how cost-effective the project was and whether it should be continued or not and propose to EPU & MOF.
I am in the Pemantauan and Penilaian Penswastaan Unit. I should be doing audit visits to the hospitals making sure the companies are doing their work accordingly. Oh well, yeah, privatization is suppose to be a handing over to the private companies, trusting them to do the work and we pay them. But we have received so many complains from the user one of my SKT is to do auditing and visiting to the hospital. However, I'm so cooped up with numbers and fees every day and I'm so good with excel, I can give a tutor on it. haha, no lah.
The hospitals' money management suck big time. The are so many loophole for bribery and cheats because the hospitals' directors have no time to check on every purchasing the hospitals made. If you are so busy with patients to manage the hospitals, then leave the work to those who are trained to do it.
~Lagi 5 hari bekerja then I'm off for Hari Raya leave till 27th Sept

kesian je aku dengar... sabar la Yaya ye.. at least balik rumah dah ada yg menunggu :P
ReplyDeletenew rude PSU?
ReplyDeletestill got that type uh?
we must unite
teach her/him to tolerate..
even if we hated
that sort of people...hehe
enjoy ur raya dear..i mean ur cuti raya..dh start kn..sure x akan lepas suami tercinta..hehe..anyway, i br browse my old entries and saw ur comments..thanks alot dear.. :)
ReplyDeleteHadi: "Orang itu" tunggu aku kat depan lobi E7 kul 5pm ;)
ReplyDeleteRio: Masih ramai dong. Die dept lain ar..
Emi: You too dear. Cuti starts this Thursday, baru nak gi beli baju raya.. ngeeee