Wednesday, 6 April 2011

21st day

Another appointment tomorrow. I'm taking a day leave again. Need to settle a few things which includes collecting our kad nikah at Shah Alam.. Hehehe, tak senonoh. Married for 20 months tapi baru nak pergi ambil kad yang baru dibuat bulan Februari lepas.

So sorry dear colleagues, I'm using up my 40day leave to the max this year. hehe..

I've been very2 sensitive for the past weeks since the check-up. Especially when the husband's result turned out normal and I couldn't help thinking whether if it's me..

I felt so imperfect in every way.

Last week, husband said a simple sentence, "a beautiful lady came to my office", and I was sulking all the way back home from pasar malam.

And many more incidents which I refused to recall because I was such a cry baby.

Poor guy..

What have I become?

Sulking and crying won't solve a thing right?

9 comments:

  1. i feel u kak.sometimes i get that feeling too.

    and sulking does get u nowhere.better to discuss whats bugging us then sulk kan.kadang2 merajuk pon bukan dia pujuk hehe.pastu lupa gado.hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku baru beberapa hari lepas amik kad kawin hehehe...takde lagilah berusung salinan sijil nikah yg dilipat2 tu hehehe.

    sabor jelah yaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya memang suka merajuk pun.. mimpi pun boleh merajuk gak... hehe.. sian suami, tak pasal-pasal..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya, thinking that you've been married for almost 2 years makes me respect you for being patient. it's just barely 5 months for me but i cried every time i got my menses.

    insha Allah yaya. tawakkal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawal: Dan berjanji tak mahu sulking2 lagi.. Rugi tau masa yang ada ni digunakan untuk bermuram durja.. :)

    Shuko: Ahahahahahaha, aku pun sama. Kembung wallet letak sijil nikah lipat2 tu..

    Hikari: Kesian suami kita kan, kalau dia ada kuasa boleh bagi baby, I'm sure dia dah buat begitu.. Dia tak bersalah, tapi kita pulak cepat merajuk kat dia.. Sian dia :)

    Niha: There's nothing I can do but wait patiently.. Oh dear, jangan nangis.. It doesn't get you anywhere, bertambah2 stress lagi ada..
    I made a promise, I don't want to merajuk2 lagi, aku nak berusaha, berdoa dan berserah tapi pada masa yang sama, I want to live my life to the fullest..

    ReplyDelete
  6. crying is good, sometimes. one way to release stress, and anger. sometimes, you need to be truthful to your feelings too eh? it is very tiring trying to stay strong and getting a grip over yourself, so i would like to just let it go once a while.

    but don't cry too much :)
    insha Allah yaya. always believe in His choices. He knows best.

    Allah always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaya dah kahwin almost 2 years kan? Org disini dah hampir 5 tahun. Kadang2 dah malas nak peduli.

    bersabarlah Yaya.. adakala mmg sukar nak terima, tapi insya-Allah ada hikmahNya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaya, stiap yg brlaku ada hikmahnya. belum ada rezeki lagi tu... kitorang member2 ni akn sentiasa doakan kebahagian korang k..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mala: Thank you. And I still cry, once in a while :)

    Hadi: thanx Hadi.. Yes, Allah must've better plans for us :)

    Naz: Thank you Naz.. I wish you well too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...