Monday, 23 May 2011

Trying..

Air Asia RM0.10 tickets started at 12 noon today. Planned to book tickets unfortunately the internet connection at my office is extremely slow.. After a while, I managed to key in my sister's details (All 4 of them for their balik kampung ticket next year), clicked next and all of a sudden, IE stopped working and restarted. Geram tak????

I've gave-up on the internet connection, I can only open my gmail using html view and even the department's webmail takes about 5 minutes to load. Grrrrr..

Stop complaining.

I'm starting to miss my old office. My 22 degrees Celsius room, my well kept stationery in the drawer, the high speed connection, good lighting, the space under the table which I usually slept during the long Friday lunch break..

Ok, stop complaining.

Service work is no fun, I like money and figures more. However, I'm trying to adapt as fast as I can. The workload is so much, kept on receiving 2 feet high of files and so many incoming letters to attend to everyday. And the phone never stop ringing, the begging, the angry person, the crying. The colleagues said, after a few months, I'll get use to it and will be more hati batu to layan all these people.

Ok, stop complaining.

Previously, I worked at the 2nd biggest ministry and now my department is one of the biggest Jabatan. It's like I'm meant to be in the biggest agency.

It's confirmed that we'll move to Pjaya next year. 8 more months to go. Let's start counting.

It's 10.30, let's sleep....

3 comments:

  1. yaya, you are meant to work at the biggest ministry eh? you should come here lah, where i work. hihi. i think you will adapt in no time. no one will be calling you crying, being angry and whatnot. you will be the one crying and being angry. hahahaha :) but no seriously, i like it here.

    actually agensi apa yang kau ditempatkan nih? jkm eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. tiket sekupang itu. sobsss... sgt sadis. da smpai time nak bayar da. tetiba dia buat hal stuck.. grrr.. dah..malas nak buat balik. sakit ati..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mala: InsyaAllah bile dapat next promotion, aku nak buat Finance balik. I'm better with numbers than with people :D

    Yup, di situ lah aku berada from 8 to 5..

    Reen: Hehehehehe, agak kalo pakai Unifi, ade masalah jugak tak? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...