Monday, 8 August 2011

Sad..

My dear TTC friends,

It is indeed very true that those who have never been in our shoes will never understand how we felt or what we have gone through..

And just because we're in THIS situation, words written or said are always being misled by them for not being sensitive of their "unfortunate" condition..


*****

Therefore..

from the bottom of my heart, if you think I was being very harsh in my previous post, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you think I was not being sensitive enough because I have only been pregnant for 5 weeks and never had the chance to experience any sickness like you..
I'm sorry. You should know it was never meant for you but I know you're saying what you said representing your group.

I always wish the best of health for all pregnant friends and mothers out there.

I know you are all heroes but it doesn't mean that we are not either. Suffering from heartbroken every month, the thoughts played in our minds that maybe we are not "meant to be", being called infertile by relatives, the fertility treatment and many other things are unbearably painful...

And how I wish I were in your shoes..


My TTC heart hurt so much tonight, I cried...
I hope it's just for tonight

11 comments:

  1. babe, i am very sad to read this. eventhough we haven't seen each other for quite some time, but reading you all these years, i know for sure you do not mean any harm.

    something very beautiful to soothe you over:
    "When He gives, He shows you His Kindness; when He deprives, He shows you His power. And in all that, He is making Himself known to you and coming to you with His gentleness." Ibn Ata'Allah al-Iskandari

    i will speak to you soon ok? cakap lelebih sini susah, nanti ada je yang tak kena kan?
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. menangis lah, jika itu dapat menenangkan hati mu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheer up dear! we always pray d best for u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaya,

    Sometimes, we feel that people will never understand how we feel...as we have gone thru things they have not......sometimes when people comfort us, it feels so fake, coz we know they dont know how it feels......and that it doesnt come from their hearts....

    most of the time, when we are feeling bad, we feel that no one else have suffered as much as we are suffering....we forget that there are others who are in worse situations and conditions.....and sometimes we forget, that whatever it is, the world is round.....you hurt once, you will be hurt too......

    be strong, and take things one day at a time....i know it is easier said than done, but insyaALLAH...things will always always always turn out better than we expected it to be.....

    God only tests those who can take it.....be thankful that you are one of the chosen ones......

    take care dear!!!cry if you must, but always bounce back......you know where to find me if you ever need an elder ear to listen.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mala,

    Thank you for your kind words :)
    Really appreciate it.
    Feeling so much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mira,

    Hug back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kak Reen,

    I'm better now. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niza,

    thank you.
    You tak care :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kak Shireen,

    Thank you :)
    I'm bouncing back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...