Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave them a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.
I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about me...

1. I'm a drama junkie, tv addict..
Ma forbade me from going out with friends during my school years so that I'll study more at home.But I developed a serious illness instead.I seeked entertainment by watching tv.So now I am, once I start, I wont stop.Even when I'm not at home,I'll ask someone to record it for me.I wud like to thank my 3 older sisters for showing me how interesting watching tv is ;)
Most of the drama series I followed are Chinese, Korean and Japs. While others fall in love with muscular hunky Hollywood stars, I drool over skinny Chinese and Japs heroes.. I guess, it's in my genes.. *wink*
2. I'm not saying that I'm a very organize person, but I have this habit where I like to write dates on everything I bought, labeled plugs and sockets, put instructions and orders, arranging things according to alphabetical orders, colours, heights and sizes.
Sometimes, when I see the books are disorganize at the bookstore, I don't mind staying there and arrange them in correct order.
3. I hate to see mold on the bathroom walls.. yucks..
4. I ran away from kindergarten.
I was 5 back then.During recess, while everyone was playing, I packed my lunch box and sneaked out from my kindergarten.No one noticed but while I was running happily, there was this guy yang potong rumput tu, saw me. He chased me until I was in the house compound hiding behind the car.He called out for someone.My Ma opened the door, and he told her there was a kid running into this house.I got out from my hiding place almost crying.
My original plan was to remain outside the house and when it's time I'm supposed to b back from kindergarten, I'll be in front of the gate saying "Ma, I'm back" as if I was enjoying my time at the kindergarten.
Ma sent me back to kindergarten the next day and stayed there until my lesson ended.And also for the next 1week..ehehe..
5. While all the kids have bantal busuk or selimut busuk, I have teddy bear busuk by the name of Mimi Asmidar. Pa gave me that cute little teddy bear when I was 5.The name Asmidar was given to her because I love watching Ali Setan.Mimi is still on my bed right now.No longer busuk but she looks old.
6. I obsess with people's thighs..The 1st thing I do when I see a woman, I will say either "keciknye peha die" or "besarnye peha die" or "Peha yaya ke peha die lagi besar".. Well,mine are not proportionate with my upper part.I've exercised and nothing worked.When I have extra money to spend, I might consider going to MarieFr*nceBodyline to slim my big fat thighs. *laugh*
I'm tagging -
Munira, Adrian, Wan, Hizwani, Zyrin and Mala.
Tag, you're it!

baikkk, puann...
ReplyDeleteahahahaha... #2 tu sungguh OCD.
ehehe, obsessive compulsive disorder... :)
ReplyDeleteDlm proses la tu kot..
actually i....don't know how to hyperlink a person. so, i just write my own soon without tagging anyone, is it ok? or you can tag anyone for me..:p
ReplyDelete