Lin has gone for her meeting and I was left here all alone again. So, to prevent me from getting asleep, I thought of writing what I wanna say in my blog.
Yesterday was my 1st day in my division. After being introduced to some of my new colleagues, we went to our cubicles. (I am the youngest in my unit, or maybe in the whole ministry along with Walter, Naz and Akis.) Sorry, no rooms for PSUs (Penolong Setiausaha). My cubic is located at the very end of the office. When I came yesterday, it's more like a "pantry cubic", there were food (biscuits, cakes, mineral water etc) on the table. I guess, some did their eating there. Nothing has changed when I showed up this morning anyway. So I placed all the food on the locker nearby. My locker is locked and I have to borrow one of Lin's locker to put my handbag and valuable stuff.
Too bad, the head of my division, SUB (Setiausaha Bahagian) wasn't in, not until next Monday. No SUB means, no confirmation of where we should be located. There are 2 vacancies; Unit Pentadbiran dan Kewangan, Pengurusan Stor dan verifikasi stok and Pemantauan and Penilaian Penswastaan.The TSUB thinks that I'm more suitable to be in Pemantauan and Penilaian Penswastaan, base on my degree. But the final decision, has to come from SUB himself.
My post was previously handled by a medical doctor and it was not even a PTD post. It has been vacancied for quite sometime so they converted it into a PTD post.There isn't any senarai tugas and my immediate boss and the TSUB have to create a new senarai tugas for my post. But I doubt he'll do it in these couple of days because he's so tied up with all the current issues about hospitals and stuff. So, for the time being, I got nothing to do.
I attended my 1st meeting yesterday. I was very sleepy through out the meeting and I had to pinched myself to stay awake. I didn't know head or tail of what they were discussing about and lots of "KKM's terms" that I don't understand.
Yesterday morning, when Lin went out with Naz and Una, I slept at my cubic. Hopefully, no one saw me. I tried my best not to be seen. I slept again this morning while Lin was busy with her claim application. There's a meeting tomorrow at 9am. No doubt, I'll sleep again after that.
My immediate boss suddenly asked me about food science stuff just now. Something to do with Nufera product and I can answer it easily. Now, I really miss doing Food Science :(

U know what, i've been posted to Bhgn. Pengurusan Perkhidmatan dan Sumber Manusia. I's way out of my league actually, but still i can do it, or i think i can. I lg teruk, Computer Engineering but buat human resource...So don't worry, try ask a lot, trust me it helps.
ReplyDeleteWhat choices do I have.. Kne buat jgk kan (^^)V
ReplyDeleteSame la mcm walter, bdk biomedic kne buat kewangan and Naz bdk Mikrob kne pegi bhgn skim n elaun kt HR..
Tular,spe soh pilih PTD..
"Saya yang menurut perintah"