Tomorrow's my big day..My 1st day working..
The feeling I'm having now, is the same as what I had 18years ago..
The day I set foot to my 1st kindergarten..
I saw the unfamiliar faces judging me from my appearance..
My mind was busy thinking of what they thought of me..
I ran away the next day ;) But I cant run away anymore now or ask Ma to stay with me for the rest of the day.. Ehehehe
Ministry of Health, here I come..
The most controversial ministry of all..
PTDs vs Doctors..
I have to wake up early tomorrow, therefore I should sleep early. But I know I cant.I'll be restless on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking of tomorrow's outcome..
Anxious, fear and excited combine together..
I'll be waking up every 1 hour checking on the time, fear that I might wake up late..
aish....
"Cukup2 la tu berehat yaya.. It's time to move your a**" Aqish said. (She didn't exactly say that. I exaggerated a little bit.) She just called me just now to wish me good luck.Caayang Aqish!!
Ganbatte ne Yaya!!! p(^^)q
Welcome to the real world..

and how did your first day at MoH go? here's hoping you won't die of boredom before you receive your posting.
ReplyDelete