Sunday, 4 February 2007

Nobuta wo Produce

Call me crazy. The time now is 5am. I haven't packed my stuff for my PTD course. Instead for the past 11hours, I was stuck in front of this monitor watching Yamashita Tomohisa in Nobuta wo Produce.

Another 5 hours, we(Pa, Ma and I) will travel to Abg Nazim's house for his wedding in Kajang, and from there, we'll directly go to Kuantan.

I'm crazy.I'm a sicko drama junkie.. Yamapi is so cute. I can't get him off my mind eversince I watched him in Kurosagi.I watched him before in Lunch Queen but he was in it as a small part.

I like it when his hair is black.. I like his voice. I like his songs.. I like to see him wearing school uniform and rides bicycle with his bag on his back.. My celebrity crush ;)

Nobuta wo Produce is highly recommended..The best drama ever..

It's ridiculous.I'm turning 23 this year and I'm acting like a teenager going crazy over a celebrity.. *laugh* I say why not.. If a guy of 30 still goes crazy over Siti Norhaliza or Jessica Alba, why can't I go crazy over Yamapi.. *giggle*

One more episode then I'll start packing.. teeheeeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...