I simply lurve shoes....
Among other women accessories, I love shoe the most..
I hvnt bought any handbag for 2years, still using the same ol' wallet for 3 years now and my swatch watch turns 5 this year..
And without fail, all of my shoes have ribbons.. I like ribbon and butterfly motives..
I bought 2 pair of shoes this month.. Cheapo jer.. I dont go for those branded stuff thing.. Anything that suits my interest and my $$$$, I'll grab it..
I've been eyeing this pair of pink wedges for 3 months.. When it was displayed as New Arrival, the price was RM54.90.. For some people, harge tu murah jer kan? But for me, 60 bucks for just a pair of shoe is a bit expensivo..
After 3 months, hoping that the shoe is still available, I managed to buy it for the price of 20bucks only!!! *clap hands* Two months ago, I bought this darling, purple colour heels for 15bucks only at Jusco Shoe Carnival.
Since I've thrown away my court shoe because it was so worn out and my brown one was irreparable, it's ok lar kan beli 2 psg lagi.. *wink*
Wan yg pilih kan my 1st pair of shoe. I say, he has a good sense in fashion. He's not the type of guy who says only the word "Cantik", "Nice", "It suits u well" when u go shopping with him just because he wants you to hurry. If it's ugly, he'll say it's ugly.
Anyway, lucky for him that her gf doesn't wander around shopping unnecessary things when there is a word SALE.

Letak la gambar........
ReplyDeleteGamba kasut yg mne nk letak..??
ReplyDelete