This should be the weight during the 3rd trimester when I get pregnant. And no, I'm not pregnant yet. Ah, susah hati. No wonder my clothes are all ketat. (Pura2 baru tahu).
Last Sunday (Nov 22nd), I hosted a small gathering, inviting friends during secondary school. Aqish, the bff is going to Maldives and so I thought we should gather before she departs since many of us havent met for several years. And some eversinced SPM. Aqish prepared the main dish, I just prepared the plates and glasses. The husband made fruitpunch which the guests ended up taking only the fruits.. We had a very great time reminiscing and laughing at the good all days.
I invited 14, 2 didnt manage to come because of work (On a Sunday) and 1 have personal problems. Remember when I told you that we formed a group of 10? 5 of us got married this year and 4 of them are pregnant. They will have their babies next year, inshaAllah. How time flies but none have changed; Tini still laugh so loud, Ainu is still the sweet girl next door (and remains slim eventhough she's 6 months pregnant).
Ainu brought along her DSLR and I took the advantage to learn to use it. Wow, best giler! (jakunis) I remember using Pa's SLR camera mase kecik dulu, mase tu dah rase best dah. Ni lagi best. Abang, I want a DSLR for my birthday next April tau! ;)
At the end of the day my feet were too sore from standing too much and thanks to beloved husband who kindly massaged my feet ;)
My immediate boss meletup for 2 hours (standing for 2 hours like schoolkids being scolded by a discipline teacher) last Thursday. The whole unit were scolded because of a very small issue made by this PSU and her clerk. Seorang buat ta*k, semua bau busuk. I know I didnt do any wrongdoing so I just relaxed keeping a straight face figuring a menu I'm cooking for Raya. hee. My bad ;)
I'm supposed to attend a 2-day course at Institut Pengurusan Kesihatan this week. But I think I'll pass. The immediate boss wont let me go at this very time of the year. Then there's this team-building thing at Pangkor for 3 days 2 nights. I think I'll pass too eventhough I can bring the husband along for free. Imagining myself in the ferry to Pangkor dengan laut bergelora. No thank you. Better spend my weekend accompanying the husband watching Animal Planet at home.
Last Saturday, Bro Wan, the husband and I went for a movie marathon. Takdelar marathon sangat tapi ok lar, 2 movies in 1 day. We watched Ninja Assasin and New Moon. I'm not that good at
FYI, we managed to get a quarters at spooky Presint 17. Tempat tu siang pun spooky, ni kan bila malam. We will move in there (after Ma and Pa are back from Haji) while we look for our very own house. Ah, a house of our own..
Signing off.. Nak buat duty roster for the husband and wife ;)

tido lambat boleh menguruskan badan =P
ReplyDeleteAku tido average sehari = 5 1/2 jam je.. Metabolic rate aku semakin lemah agknye.. hehe
ReplyDeleteaku tido boleh lost weight hahahaha
ReplyDeletemala: Statement yang sengaja mau bikin aku berapi >_<
ReplyDelete...EEEhhhhh...it is WRITING with a single 'T' lerrrrrrr..........
ReplyDeleteHahahaha.....
Ingat nak komen ape tadi.. Typo error ar.. *edited*
ReplyDelete