First, I saw this IT officer in my dept (a 48) during a meeting used a 33sekupang phone and I asked Lin, is that his phone or is it just temporary. And Lin replied, yes, that's his phone. Seriously??!! 33 sekupang with yellow screen ok.. My first phone year 2002.
Then, I always kacau IT people about my PC since I can't download anything without the Admin's password. So they came by a few times to install the necessary things I asked them. Again, all of them are using old fashion N*kia cellphone. Rubber keypad, yellow screen and no camera ect, etc.
A few days back, Wan told me the same things about his IT people use older version cellphone. So here I am wondering, what did they learn that common people are not aware of?
I am still not in need of a smartphone, BB or iP. My work does not require them. I online using my heavy, humongous, screen blinking lappy and I am satisfy enough with my current phone or any phone that has 3G and a 2nd camera for me to have videocalls with Wan.
But I can't help grinning when one told me she must have one of these expensive phones for her to check the FB like every hour....
As long as you're happy dear :D
Went to watch The Other Guys last night and seludup makanan masuk wayang because the show started at 7.45. The movie is extremely funny and my muscle face was having spasm due to laughing so much. Highly recommended.

owh,
ReplyDeletewhat can i say...
but my IT people
dont use that kind ol' hp
anymore..
erm
but still
early on,that kind of hp
is tough!
but now,
such nokia hp is so sensitive
mayb less quality like b4..
Orang IT kat tempat kami tak kaya kot? hehehe
ReplyDelete