Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Positive impact

What makes you sad even more; the fact that you're not pregnant yet or someone thought you're pregnant (because you looked kinda, errr fat)??

*cry*

People are so insensitive nowadays aren't they?

*cry again*

*then laugh*

I may not have any say on the first because it's the God's thing, I can pray and hope for the best but the latter, the power is in my hand to change it, if I'm willingly want to and determine enough to do it.

So, it started last Sunday. Went jogging in the morning. Yesterday, I cut all my carbs intake, take my supplementary diet drink 4 times daily which I dread drinking it (not tasty at all) and decide to jog every evening after work at Putra Perdana.

It was a success yesterday and hopefully for the next 4 weeks.

All the best Yaya! p(^_^)q

5 comments:

  1. All the best yaya! Wah next check up sure turun punye..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nk lagi bagus mlm2 ikut wan men bdminton.. jom yaya! kita kurus.. huuhuuhuu...

    **ya, try biodex.. rmai kata bagus**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Muaz: Kalau tak turun, nangis... :D

    Ina: Aku sgt2 ar tak pandai main badminton. Wat malu je, geng2 Wan tu sume yg selected je yg turun tau. Taknak ar :D

    Aku tgh try yg Aireen makan dulu tu, siap beli 2 tin, punya ar semangat :D Hopefully leh kurus time Niha kahwin.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. papaya : oh ye meh? aduhai..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryo: Ape yang ye meh??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...