Monday, 27 December 2010

Dream on..

Oh, I had the sweetest dream last night (even though I had trouble sleeping at first).. And I think I even had tears when I woke up.. If only the dream came true.. We'll just have to wait a few more days :)

Anyway, the 28 days period of 'confinement' is finally over. Yay, I can take leave again..

However, I don't think I'll be taking this 'second job' for long. February 5th 2011 marks the date of 4 years in service and I already filled in 'the form'. Receiving the email from HR is a bless and a relieve too.

So, she better start looking for a new candidate.. hehehe..


UPDATE:

Nope, it's negative..

4 comments:

  1. yaya:

    tlg belanja mkn ape2 aje ya
    dgn elaun tanggung tugas mu tu..

    buat housewarming
    pun cara gak...

    walaupun
    dh sekian lama
    rumah p.17
    tu dh global warming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, ko kan dah merasa bihun goreng dan spaghetti aku masak kat rumah Presint 17? :D

    InsyaAllah kalau plan membeli rumah berjaya tahun ni, akan buat majlis doa selamat masuk rumah.. Doa2kan ye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. papaya : tp itu bukan utk hosewarming..

    jauh bezanya...ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janji dapat makan gak :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...