Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Work and play..

2010 is coming to an end.. Is it just me, or everyone else feels that this year moves extremely fast?

I was asked once again to cover somebody else's work. An officer who's now undergoing his 6++ month course.

Yeah, I will get paid. A quarter of his basic salary monthly.

However, it's not about the money, it's about the responsibility.

Now, I have more work to do..

So, why am I wasting my time blogging about it now??? Haha, see ya..

p/s: I can't take leave for 28 freaking days which ends on the 26th. Since I still have 20 days more leave this year, should I or should I not take a 5 day leave straight from 27th to 31st??

6 comments:

  1. sila bercuti pegi hanimun. jom ke KK on the 31st! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, cuti tak dibenarkan.. JKPAK di awal tahun.. Menci..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! JKPAK skang..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. bagus lah tanggung keje tu...pelbagai kan bidang tugas yaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. papaya:

    g je cuti.
    aku x cuti pun time tu.
    aku suke keje time bos aku cuti..ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niza: Lepas sudah 1 beban. Next beban, bulan 4 ;)

    Mentari: Betul. Bila tanggung kerja, dapat tahu banyak ilmu baru; yang perlu dibelajar dalam masa yang singkat :D

    Ryo: Kat tempat aku kalau kerja time bos cuti bahaya. Sebab superbig boss akan panggil patplohsatu naik tingkat 12 tu.. Horror...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...