Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Wish


Nice picture isn't it? And if only the boy in pink is ours.

That's Adam. Kak Lin's son. An adorable kid. He likes Wan so much during our 2N2D stay at Kak Lin's house in Kuching. Stick to Wan like glue and he even slept on cuddling Wan in the car on our way to the airport. It's such a wonderful view watching Wan with kid(s).

Oh, I wish...

7 comments:

  1. Cute kan?? Kalau cakap anak kitorang pun orang percaya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day, insyaALLAH.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai Yaya. I'm Yaya too (pinjam ayat u)..hehe...one day babe, one day. Keep praying, ok? for me too :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Yaya,

    (Ok, it's started to feel weird now, hehehe)

    Oh yes, I'm praying for all the TTCs out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. insyaallah...Allah tetap akan memberi kepada hambanya, jika terlewat tentu ada hikmahnya..hanya Dia yang maha mengetahui. yang penting kita sabar dan berdoa...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't agree more..
    Thank you my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...