It's almost 9 and Wan's still at the office. I couldn't understand how some of the fortyeights get back home with clear conscience while during the day his/her job is ONLY giving commands and expect the work to be done while he/she loiters around chit-chatting whereas the subordinates are struggling to finished up the work.
*sigh*
And some can actually call you into the room just to ask you to make a simple call. Such a cowardice.
not referring to anyone. This is a general statement
Anyway, on my way to the ERL today, I was stopped by this jambu-ish looking guy. He asked for my 5mins time. So, being all kepochi to know what is it about, I was explained about this programme by MFC. (I didn't even bother to know what is it stands for because the programme is kinda fishy.) I told myself, if he showed me pictures with people holding kipas duit, I'll leave the place immediately.
He explained, just fill in the form which includes my IC number. Once registered, everytime I spent money on anything, just send an sms to this number, points will be added into my MFC account. Once reached 1500 points, I'll be given a RM20 Sijil Simpanan Premium. So easy one........
So I asked him (not the jambu'ish looking guy. I realised he's using his look to lure ladies to spend time listening to their programme however the not-hot-looking guy will do the talking.. heh) what is it for them because I don't see any benefits to them.
He explained that this programme is to help the Bumis.. *laugh*
I asked whether I can bring home the brochure to read and to check with the Ministry whether the programme is registered but he said I can't because the form is for registered people only.
He told me that the programme has been ongoing for 3 years. Well, if the programme is so successful, why can't they afford their own domain name? Because they email address uses yahoo domain and the website is a blogspot's.
I said sarcastically to him that there's nothing in this world which is free of charge. And rudely, the not-hot-looking guy said, "Kalau tak percaya, sudahla" while closing the brochure and ignoring me who was sitting in front of him just like that.
Eeeee, teruknya.. Nak kecik hati dengan aku pesal. Nasib la aku tak tertinggal ERL sebab dengar program ko yang ada ciri2 penipuan tu.
So, siapa pernah dengar program dari MFC ni?

nahhh haven't heard of MFC. kau ingat blogspot dia? boleh check it out :)
ReplyDeleteTak berapa ingat, tapi ade word mfc tu. try google, tak jumpe. Kalau tak, leh share.
ReplyDelete