And so again, Akis is the one who broke the news.. I'm qualified for PTD's interview.. So does she.. (And that Anuar Zain look-alike guy ;) I've passed the 2nd assessment.. Alhamdulillah.. Almost 3000 candidates went for PAC, only one third manage to get through the next stage.. Actually, I'm quite proud of myself ;) heeee....
Tapi how come they make me pass??
I've sent the surat terima perlantikan 2days ago for the Food Tech Officer post.. And today, an officer from MOH called me regarding my posting.. She asked whether I'm married, engaged and which state I prefer to go..
Of course I said I want to stay in KL.. The good news is, there are 10 vacancies in JAKIM KL.. And there are 18 new Food Tech Officer.. I gave my reason why I have to stay in KL.. I hope I get to stay in KL but I'll let Allah decides what is best for me...
Today is Hilmi's birthday.. HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!! He's 1 of my oldest friend.. Hope u have a wonderful birthday and a great year ahead of u...

Congratulation!!
ReplyDeleteI know u can do it..
best of luck to u