Sis Yanie went back to her home today..
I'm gonna miss Hannah terribly!!!!!
I baby-sited her for 2months..
I bathed her, fed her, read to her, play with her..
She's like a daughter to me..
And now she's gone...
Who's gonna wake me up every morning
"Mak Su, bangun.. Bukak pintu ni.. Hannah nak masuk"
No one's gonna throw Tazy (my Tazmanian devil soft toy) under the bed anymore..
or bugging me to press the key 'O' when I'm using the computer..
or kacau me when I'm asleep
or asked me to give funny voices to the dolls..
or wanted me to watch Barney with her..
or played bubbles with her..
or helped me with the laundry..
or forced me to read to her..
or drew with her even though I'm suck at drawing things..
She's indeed a very, very spoilt kid.. But she's very adorable, sweet and very talkative..
Trust me, she talks like an adult..Her vocab is very good.. You'll be entertained by her...
Uwaaaa......
I miss her so much!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment