Friday, 6 October 2006

Ugly Barney

I was checking on my emails when suddenly

"Mak Su, bukak pintu, Hannah nak masuk ni" plus all the bangings and knockings..

I opened the door, and there she was, holding a Pinnochio book..

Oh, no *sigh* (That means, she wants me to read to her)

Ok then..

She saw me using the laptop on the bed and she asked to watch Barney.. So, I searched via YouTube whether anyone uploads any Barney videos..

Among the results, there was this video claimed as "Puerto Rican Barney".. I clicked to see what is actually a Puerto Rican Barney.. At the beginning of the video, there was this ugly+fat purple hippo dancing..

All of a sudden, Hannah cried.. She said, that Barney is so ugly, it scares her.. I wanted to laugh but when she won't stop crying, I close the laptop and immediately read to her..

Later after that, she kept repeating "tak nak tengok hippo gemuk. Hannah takut" ;)
I guess, that ugly hippo spoils the Barney she idolizes so much..
Too bad Puerto Rican Barney, you scare the children away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...