Hei,hei, hei...
I did my hair today.. yippee...
New hairstyle and rebonding.. har,har..
This is my 2nd time to the hair saloon through out my whole life..
Ma does all the cuttings for all her children.. (Well, she's a superwoman, she does everything from womanly to manly things)
During my 1st vist, I permed my hair. I was thinking of more like Sharifah Haslinda's but it turn out like the French men during the year of "The Man In The Iron Mask"..
U know that long,curly wig = Not how I expected it would turn out = Ugly and it scared away my niece..hehehe..
Since I've been longing to do something with my hair for quite some time, today, without hesitation, I took a bus to KL..Took Putra to KLCC to change my watch's batt, then went back to KL to Kotaraya arriving at 1030am..
My, my.. Kotaraya with a new look..
I like to hang-out there-alone most of the time since my SPM's tuition days at Kasturi despite what people say about Kotaraya being "M'sia's Jakarta"..
I am a person who doesn't shop for brands because I've been thought since little that money doesn't come easy.. and I can find lots of stuff at a very reasonable price at Kotaraya.. Plus, there used to be this shop "Novel City" where u can rent English novels with no time limit and shops that sell the newest Korean+Japs vcds and comics..
I was quite lost today.. It has changed a lot.. VCDs shops are no longer at lower ground but at 3rd floor instead, lots of new shops and I find that it is less 'Jakarta'.. ;)
I always eyeing on Peter&Guys during my visits. If I'm not mistaken, it has a hairstylist school and you can get student rate (It's students do ur hair) at cheaper price.. I really need a hairstylist to decide a new hairstyle for me..But somehow, I cant find the shop today. And this hair&beauty centre was giving out it's promo brochures. The price is very economical and it's using Wella products, so I decided to do my hair there..
rebonding+hair treatment+cut=5hours later I am a pure Amoi without a doubt.. The hairstylist gave me a hairdo like any typical Chinese gurl and I find it satisfying because it makes my face thinner.. ;) With Chinese origin in me, it's not that I really need to do rebonding that bad becausa my hair itself is very2 straight but I just like that bouncy shiny look..hehe.. I like my new hair very much..!!
p/s: I did find Peter&Guys on my way back.

I'm sure u look cute ;)
ReplyDelete