Monday, 2 October 2006

Exam, exam...

PMR starts today.. Wan (my youngest brother) slept late for the past 2 weeks, burning the midnite oil.. I guess, he finally feels the fear of not getting the perfect grade and not able proceed to a better school.. However, he definitely can't go to MRSM because he 'forgot' to buy the form.. How unfortunate.. So, that makes him and I the only 2 siblings that aren't MRSM products. Akak- Kuantan, Sis Yanie-Taiping, Sis Yanti-Jasin and Bro Pian-Kulim..

Wan won't feel that much of pressure because his brother(Pian) n sister(me) only managed to get 7A's.. (Pian got B for BM, and I got B for Pend Islam..hahaha ;) PMR may not be as important as SPM but it is important for him to leave the school for a better one..I stayed there for 5 years.. I know..

Well, I managed to get quite good grade in SPM, (not good enough to be proud of), but I think I can do much better if I went to a better school.. (I had fun in that school, too much fun in fact and I love my schooldays..) Anyway, what got me motivated was only siblings rivalry, you know, the feelings where you don't want to get lower than what your older siblings got because you don't wanna feel like the idiot in the family.. And so, I managed to get in that siblings' range (^^)V Thanx to the teachers' close attention, tuition and of course, my mom's blessings..

So Wan, we pray for your success.. and make us proud of u..

p/s: Akak promises to give him an electric guitar if he gets straight A's, I guess, that's his motivation, everyday, "electric guitar, electric guitar". hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...