Friday, 21 November 2008

I lurve weekends...

It's now 4.25 in the morning..

Since I slept quite early last nite, thought of waking up early to pack my clothes..
Leaving for PD later this afternoon..

I hate, I hate...

There is this workshop organized by my Dept.. Short notice were given to me which I have to substitute this other officer. Then I wanted to upgrade my room so that I can bring Ma along but they told me everything was fixed and nothing can be changed..

I've already made my plan to spend time with Ma this weekend. Thought of waking up a bit late and bermalas2an sms'ing Wan at 5am on Saturday morning like usual.

Mlsnyer...........

BTW, the hotel's name is Hotel Le Paris.. hehehe

6 comments:

  1. i'm off to cameron highlands in the afternoon wif husband =) yay! then on tuesday, we will be off to viet nam =)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku pun kena gi PD gak tapi from 26 to 28 Nov.. Nasib baik tak kena time weekend.. Huhu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestnyer korang gi berhoneymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mala: Make sure ur hubby make up for the time that has lost k :) Have a nice time with hubby..

    Naz: Bhg aku suke sgt wat mende mase wiken..Hari tu yg meeting tu, boss aku tak galakkan lah aku amik cuti ganti hari mggu, tp dlm hati aku, waaaaa, cuti wiken aku dah terhapus begitu sahaja...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahh.. seronotnya! i gi miri n brunei jer..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adekah ko memerli aku pengejar masa... :p
    Yg penting, hotel ku bernama Le Paris..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...