Seriously I need to buy a new handphone..
Eversince my phone was thrown during the accident a year ago, it's getting crazier and uglier..
Mine is a flip phone. I always slept on my phone with the flip opened.. It has all this big cracks at the join part..I guess, one day I'll wake up with my phone broken to 2 pieces..hehehe..
My ideal handphone is as slim and light as can be.. Easier to fit into my handbag..
I don't go for all the hi-tech gadget in it.. I just need the camera, mp3, sms, mms and application to write notes because my memory thing is getting rustier each day..
I am doing my personal budgeting for year 2009 now..
I have about RM150 extras each month after excluding all the expenses and savings..
I guess, if I managed to restrain myself from buying any accessories (clothes, handbags, shoes) for 6 months, I'll buy myself a new handphone as a birthday present..
Achievable? =)
~2009's wish list..

good luck! tapi mcm agak skeptikal la...
ReplyDeleteHmmm... for a lady like u, I suggest go for Samsung Omnia or HTC Touch Diamond... Hehehe...
ReplyDeletep/s: My dream phone is SE XPERIA X1! But I still love my Samsung SGH-i780
Pengejar masa: I know.. hahaha
ReplyDeleteNaz: Taknak fon bling2 or over the top sgt.. I am an old-fashion lady yang kemut duit.. Nothing exceeding RM600 for just a handphone..hehehe
Cause in the end, I will only be using the basic handphone thing ;)
don't go buying fancy phones because phones evolve all the time. the next thing you know, they come up wif something a bit cooler than your brand new phone. it's all about marketing. get something practical.
ReplyDeleteget sony ericsson. hehehehehe.
Mala: Definitely true.. I'm a practical person.. I dont go for the hi-tech thing..
ReplyDeleteSame here.. Like Sony Ericsson ;)