Friday, 10 April 2009

I'm free..

Yep, I'm free from being the secretariat of the most fearsome meeting in this Ministry. Seriously it is. When that time comes, every member of the meeting is so intense. I gave them the one year planned schedule meetings and it seems like they find ways to skip themselves with something else from attending the meeting.

It was a good experience listening to all the top guns discussing serious matters regarding the Ministry. I get to know 1st hand all the latest news. I get to learn how all these JUSAs and 54s counter-act bombastic questions from Mr.Chairman. I observed all these bosses and for 3 months now, I respect some but I was disappointed with several as well. If this is my core job, I dont mind doing it. I get to eat VIP's food during the meeting and hearing Mr.Chairman addressing me as Cik Suraya as if I'm a very important person there.

Well, I have my core job to attend to.. DPA 2/2008 will be over in 2 weeks. And I'm relieved. I will have time to "5S" my cubicle. Seriously, it looks like jungle of papers in here..

I heard someone told me that when a PTD reaches M52, he/she needs to decide whether he wants to specialize in management or finance. I'm deciding now, I want to do finance. I love controlling money.. ($$$$$$$$)

~ The bosses must be cursing me now. Next meeting is on Monday morning. I sent the minutes this morning and the maklumbalas are to be sent before 5 today.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...