Sunday, 19 April 2009

It's Sunday and at Putrajaya

I am typing this entry at Mr.Joe's office. Mr.Joe had to work this morning. His Department will launch a big event tomorrow. So he brought me here with him and later we can still catch a movie.

This is my 2nd time here. The 1st was last Friday when Mr.Joe had to stay back so he brought me here while he did his work and I was busy snapping pictures. His office is huge. Boleh buat sideroll 5 pusingan badan. Tapi kerusi die tak best, keras. Sangat tak selesa untuk tido.

Ah, bosannye..
I brought my work along.. Daa, I'm off to do my work too..

3 comments:

  1. uishhh, tabik spring kat hang.

    sat gi ada anak boleh angkut sekali kan? ehhehehehe

    suh mr.joe siapkan mini bar, sleeping bag dan juga tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gua pun keja hari ni..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min: Ade anak, aku angkut anak2 aku skali.. Bg hint kat Abahnye soh siap keje cepat2..

    Ikram: Keje, keje jugak.. Jangan lupe to have fun udah ler ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...