I have not being well for the past 2weeks. On the 30th, I was MC'ed for 2 days. Then last Tuesday, I was MC'ed again. And today, I'm just too tired to go to work because I had been vomitting and having diarrhea for 1 whole day yesterday. Everything I ate or drank, went out. And only at 12 midnight last night, I managed to finish a small bowl of porridge and I quickly went to sleep. No, I'm not pregnant, yet.
Joe has been such a superb-husband taking care of his wife. He's so patient even though I've been such a whiny little brat everytime I'm sick. I have never had MC eversince I started working, (except the one month MC I got because of the accident). I didnt even get sick even during DPA. Therefore, I guess, Allah gives me this challenge because I arrogantly said to myself a month ago how healthy I am. Padan muka, takbur lagi!
However, being sick is also some sort of way Allah giving sign how much He loves you. Because when you are sick, you will think of Him and you will say your prayer and zikir, asking for Him to lessen the pain. Therefore, when you are sick, just think of that, and you wont feel that bad. Sebab manusia yang dalam kesenangan, jarang2 sekali mengingati Allah jika dibandingkan semasa mereka dalam kesusahan. Oleh sebab itulah, sebaik-baik golongan ialah golongan senang yang beriman. Kerana dalam keadaan mereka yang kaya,bernasib baik dan tiada dirundung masalah itu, mereka masih ingat pada Allah.
*
I'm at Ma's house this week. Somehow, I feel so much better when I'm here. I had a very good sleep last night and woke up feeling very fresh this morning. No doubt, this is my home. I'm sure Joe's feeling the same way about his.
We went househunting at Serdang area last Saturday. The area are packed and busy even on a Saturday. Anyway, a single storey or an apartment would be nice for newly-wed, dont you think?
I cant login to blogger anymore at my office. I can only read blogs but I cant comment or write new post. I feel a bit healthy this morning and I thought of posting a few clothes for sale at the lowyat forum. I'm restricted myself not to buy any clothes unless I managed to find space in my hardly-can-close wardrobe :)

take care yaya..lucky u have ur husband :)
ReplyDeleteTQ Emi. Indeed I am lucky and so does he ;)
ReplyDelete