Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Wishlist

I dont wish for a BB phone, a diamond necklace or an expensive watch but I drool for these two things.



A KitchenAid mixer and a digital kitchen weighing scale.

I was introduced to these 2 things when I did my 10 week-industrial-practical-degree training at Puratos. Puratos is a Belgium based company producing premix for cakes, cookies and bread. Those bread and cakes u bought from C*rrefour, G*ant and T*esco are Puratos' produced.

During that 10 weeks, I did nothing but QC works which required some lab test and baking these mixes in order to make sure that the premixes work. So, I bake 7 to 8 batches of cakes and muffins every single day. Bringing home some and gave some to the production workers.

And I fell in love with these 2 things. Baking cakes, cookies or bread will be so much easier.

Need to save up more money. The mixer and the scale cost around RM1500. New budgeting plan :)

p/s: A hint for Joe ;)

8 comments:

  1. You're SO into food la kak. Until now I cant bring the passion. Seriously I need to find out what i want fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOO true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dapur tu aku suka...
    alat pengisar tu ok la..sbb bab2 tu aku suka gunakan tangan hehehe...macam nak timbuk telur buat bauhulu..best kan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alat pengisar ni boleh buat roti n kek span dengan kadar cepat. Penimbang tu perlu untuk dapat measurement yang accurate..
    Wah, buat bahulu guna tangan, klasiknye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah hilmi buat bahulu =) itu lebih klasik hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bukan saja klasik, sexy gitu.. Awwww

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malu pulak, comelnye... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...