Friday, 5 March 2010

I like more than money

Being healthy..

I hate migraines, runny nose, coughing, bloated stomach, knee pain or even pimples.

2 years ago, when I was Ms.Yaya, I don't mind getting sick. Staying with Ma, means, when I'm down with illnesses, Ma will take care of me. She took me to the clinic, cooked chicken soup and I can rest on the bed without having to worry of anything else.

And now I'm a wife.

I noticed I get sick quite frequently ever since. Is it the weather? the work stress? Or did I eat too much outside's food? heh

Joe is a great husband. He takes really good care of me when I'm sick and yet I felt very incompetent when I'm not feeling well.

I coughed so badly last night. I ate my dinner at 9 and at 2 in the morning, I threw out everything. Then I kept on coughing and my chest hurt so bad. I cant sleep and now I'm extremely sleepy.

Ma said, Allah gives you sickness or in any sort of life challenges in order to cleanse your sins. And He loves you by doing so because He wants you to remember Him always.

True. I believe in that...

12 comments:

  1. kak ya kurang air ni kot, skang malam2 panas kan berbahang2 rasanya mandi dua tiga kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy OSIM, OGAWA, blabla, or any health product... But u can't buy good health and sick-free life. So do take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or... its sumthing else growing inside you babe? ;) I got bad flu before i discovered dat i was preggie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawal: Salah satu sebabnya memang sebab panas. Kadang mandi malam, padan muka akak ;) heh

    Wanie: Thanx dear :) Hmm, yang tu tak pasti sebab aku sakit yang kecik2 ni macam setiap hari. Mak aku cakap badan masih dalam proses penserasian (wujud ke word tu? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nasihat seorang abang yang prihatin (dan sick):

    1. mandi air sejuk. jgn pakai water heater.

    2. minum air sejuk/kosong 2-3 botol sehari.

    3. jgn berjemur.

    4. amik vitamin C. jgn amik budak2 punyer tablet.

    sekian nasihat abang :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u Abg Hadi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon, yaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. komen abe ryo :

    org MOH pun x terlepas dari
    merasa tak sihat...huhu

    sakit itu ujian
    waktu tu lah iman bertambah / berkurang..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaya.. aku mcm rasa ko "berisi" la.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naz: Thank u :)

    Ryo: Orang MOH pun manusia juge ;)

    Ina: Belum ada rejeki lagi. Perlu berusaha dengan lebih gigih lagi..hihihihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  11. dah nak dapat baby tu....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moga masin mulut ko Ikram :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...