Work had been a bit hectic this month. Went to Hospital Serdang, Kolej Sains Kesihatan Sungai Buloh and Hospital Sungai Buloh on week 1 and week 2 of March to check on the Hospital Support Service.
Checking on the existence of the assets maintained with KEWPA Cards
And I concluded that any Turnkey Project on hospital sucks big time. I don't know about schools, but the hospitals turn out so bad. And I hate JKayArr even more after the visits. Those main contractors should be banned for any future G's project.
******
My department organized a simple Family Day at Presint 9 on March 6th. It was raining the whole morning but the event turned out alright.


Joe berpoco-poco atas pentas pakai selipar jepun.
Penjaga Kaunter Pendaftaran
Oh well, some of the staff "took" extra doorgifts that we kept inside the boxes to be given to those who were absent on that day, "quietly". People can be so greedy when it comes to free things, don't u think? But when it comes to cleaning up, they just took their stuff and left. Urghh..
Then came the wedding of the SIL on the 13 and 14th. Very unlucky for her, she took my wedding planner and it turned out worst than what I experience. This wedding planner should be banned from the wedding world. Another greedy fellow.
Bahagia dapat makan kek
And Wednesday, I took leave and followed my dearest husband to the Parliament. This may be the 8th or 9th time I stepped foot into Parliament building and the second time we dated here :)
Fortunately for us, the Parliament session on that day turned out so thrilling. But I still managed to doze off a few minutes.
We sat at the back of the opposition seats instead of the one for Officers on Duty. The seats there had lesser people so we can talk and went in and out freely. The sons of Bayan Baru MP sat 2 rows in front of us.
I noticed that the MPs no longer said "dengan izin" when they said words in English. And I just couldn't understand what Rang Undang-undang Institusi-institusi Pelajaran (Tatatertib) got to do with Bayan Baru MP's confession on why he left PKR. It's just a waste of time.
Since Parliament is just a few blocks from Sogo and Pertama, we went there before headed home to Putrajaya. Joe wanted to buy a new housing for his phone. Surprisingly, the cost to change his SE handphone's housing is RM95 and it is not even an original one. The housing costs RM60 and the rest is the labour cost. Crazeee..
I was looking for Tommy True Star perfume at Sogo but Sogo doesn't have it. This is the 3rd Tommy counter I went saying they dont have True Star. Does anyone know why? (Any suggestion on perfume(s) that's similar to True Star?)
However, we bought pillows instead. Comfy pillow that costs half the price I saw at Jusco. Cannon's queen size bedsheet are selling at RM120 for 2. *drool* Original prize RM200 for one piece. Sooooo tempting and I sounded like a makcik right now.
Sogo's sale will be on until 11th April. Go shop at Sogo..

husband akak keje apa kak? laki bini berkhidmat untuk negara. i like.
ReplyDeleteyaya, interested for Hotel Voucher? :: Accomodation in a Superior Room :: Free 2 Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children :: Free 1 hour usage of Karaoke :: Free use of sauna, steam bath and gym :: Offer Valid till 31st March 2010 (T&C Apply)
ReplyDeleteNawal: Husband akak keje macam akak jugak. Sebatch :) Berchenta selepas PTD Unggul ;)
ReplyDeleteIkram: Voucher untuk hotel mana ni?
HA HA HA. kelas ai like!
ReplyDeleteHehehehe, yup :)
ReplyDeleteSenang sebab memahami kerja masing2.
Pastu leh gi PTK sesame, then boleh tolong-menolong buat kerje ofis :)
hahaha bijakk bijakk
ReplyDeleteyaya ko nampak slim arrr
ReplyDeletebelanja aku kat sogooooo
Nawal: Tengkiu :)
ReplyDeleteAm: Khamis ni gaji, ape lagi :p
yaya:erm
ReplyDeletemcm mner wan blh poco2 pakai selipar jepun je?? ade kelas laa...
uh tertarik dgn
statement phoebus: yaya ko nmpak slim arr...
adekah itu kebenaran
atau skadar berbasa-basi..
uhuk.uhuk..
Rio: Mase tu hujan, rumput basah, Joe taknak tukar kasut, pastu kene panggil dengan aku wat poco2 atas pentas.
ReplyDeleteAyat Am tu tak benar sama sekali >_<