I survived the first 4 days, yay..
Couldn't help listening (or eavesdropping) to every little words spoken in the office. Hehehehehe..
Today, I've been given a task and a meeting to attend to. Sadly, there's no fail meja, can you believe that? Luckily Wan is doing the same job-scope and he brought back his fail meja for me to copy. Call me a weirdo, but I like to type when I'm stress. I plan to type them tonight, which is not a smart thing to do eh? xerox jer lah beb.
Had a chat with one staff of mine. Oh my, she's so efficient and I feel like asking "are you really an spm graduate??". I'm shock to see how these people work. So little staff but so many things to do. And they work like robots. or are they robots?
Since I ate so little and been walking so much (echeh) these few days, I'm feeling a bit tired today. I think in 3 months time, if I manage to keep up with this low carb diet, I can shed a few kg (errr gram).. hehehehehe..
My current happiness, seeing the husband's face when he came to pick me up from the central and we can't stop talking about our new work (even-though we have already talked about it on the phone) until we fell asleep with the light on.
Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed..

Wah beshh!! I think im gonna be tat single for long coz i haf no time to hangkai loh at d moment dengggg
ReplyDeleteApe yang best Jutt??
ReplyDeleteTake your time in finding your the one. Never end up with the second best ;)
oh. da private. thanks coz sudi jemput kak stoberi yew :)
ReplyDeleteApa pun good luck di tpt baru :D
Fail meja?? biasa la tu.. mmg nan hado de.. tp fail di atas meja mmg byk. Serahan tugas ada??
mmg konpem bole kurus nih...:D
ReplyDeleteReen eh Ida.. hehehehe
ReplyDeletePrivate la, ade orang tu tak suke kita pun masih nak bace blog ni..
Niza: Hehehehe, misi menguruskan badan bermula minggu lepas. Perut macam dah kempis sikit. (echeh) :)
wow! wpon tlambat nk jugak komen! ahahaha... yaya, pasni kna makan vitamin.. elok try pharmaton... rasa cargas sket...
ReplyDeleteTu lah. Mak aku pun cakap camtu..
ReplyDeleteTapi aku taknak makan revicon, penyebab aku naik badan kerana selera yang bertambah2.. :(