"Wat payment"
"Huh"
"Via m2u"
"Beli baju lagi la tu"
"Baju2 lame nak discard, ni baju untuk jadi isteri"
"Yo lah"
Ehehehe, Mr.Joe bengang. Promise, this is the last. Bought a white long cardigan, a t-shirt blouse and a long vintage skirt which cost less than RM40 altogether.
Pssst, and I bought a DKNY Be Delicious for only RM20 a week ago. Barang rampas and it's lid is broken a bit. Bila spray kena hati2. If nak spray kat leher, make sure posisi betol n tak terspray ke telinga. Memang barang baik punye. Ori DKNY yang tahan selama 8 jam..
April is the month to pamper meself. I've had enough spending my paycheck this month. Phew..
As for birthday, Mr.Joe fetched me at home with a bouquet of flowers and a cute kitty cat underneath the seat yesterday. Mr.Joe was clueless about buying me a pressie. He said I already have everything I need in this world. So he gave me an option to choose anything I want and he'll pay. It's like been given a blank check, just fill in the figures and cash it.. Havent thought of anything, just yet.. Anyway, that diamond ring on the display at Habib is really nice, hmmm...
Latest edition to my collection
The family and I dined out that night. Stuffed ourselves with satays and ABC. Gile kenyang, balik tu tido. Mane perut tak naik jadi 7kg.
I really couldnt believe myself that I am now 25 years of age. Anyway, I got a lot of,
"Form berape sekarang?"
from the honourable relatives of mine whom I met like maybe just once a year during hari raya. The same ol' ques even how thick the make-up I was using
Ah, I took that as a compliment =)
~Happy Birthday to me.. Pray that I'll live long enough to celebrate my birthday with my Mr.Joe next year and a year after that, year after that, year after that.......

Haha... soalan tu pun aku selalu kena jugak! ;D
ReplyDeleteSamelah kite Naz...
ReplyDeleteHopefully nanti jadi hot daddy and hot mommy..hehehehe
hi yaya.lama rasanya tak mnempek kat sini.*_*
ReplyDelete'Bought a white long cardigan, a t-shirt blouse and a long vintage skirt which cost less than RM40 altogether"
sangat murahla.kat mne ko ngeshop nie?^_^
e-bay la mane lagi..hehehe
ReplyDeleteSo far, the items are what they claimed to be.
Weh, Ainu is getting married this saturday.. Jom kite tengok suaminye..hehehe
ouhh..Ainu Syuhada.=)
ReplyDeleteala..aku tdk dijemputla.Segan nok!
happy belated b'day yaya.. aku lambat wish, baru masuk opis.. sob2..
ReplyDeletesuasana tu mcm aku kenal ke... kat samuri tmn melati ke?
Quntum: Yer, Samuri Taman Melati.. dekat dengan umah ;)
ReplyDelete