Monday, 20 April 2009

Hoping for a better week..

In a few days, I will reach 25 years old. I have lived life for one quarter of century.. What have I achieved in that period of time.. What have I prepared for a better life in the world of eternity.. Seriously, I am not prepared at all..

I slept last night thinking and recalling the life I've been through.. All these while, I've wasted my precious life. I have done nothing to improve it from day to day. And I couldn't help myself from crying. I was really grateful when I opened my eyes this morning because I was still lying on my comfy bed. WanMot was nowhere to be seen. I remembered ditching him last night. Well, hmm..

It still amazes me up till now when Ma always knew everything. I cant hide anything from her. It's like she's been given a gift from God. She looked at me this morning, "Gaduh ker?". I gave her a weak smile, kissed and hugged her then dashed to the car.

"Hati2 drive. Jangan bawa laju2. Ingat Allah selalu. Gaduh2 kecik tu biaselah."

Thanx Ma. Well, it's true, gaduh kecik2 ni biase la kan. We always quarreled and managed to get back together in not more than 2 days..
Trying not to think so much about it, I took the MR2 road when I saw the cars were piling up towards Jalan Kuching.

Damn, ade eksiden plak kat split ke Karak Highway tu. Cursing all the way.. @#$%^&*(*(&^%$.
MR2 ni pantang jalan clear, mesti ade pemandu2 giler yang drive laju nak mampus tak ingat kubur. I got stranded there for 30 mins. Rasa macam nak bukak tingkap and cakap kat pemandu tu, lainkali bawa la keta laju2 lagi. menyusahkan orang je tau tak. @#$%^&*!!!!! Tapi tak cakap pun. Dalam hati ni, Ingat Allah, ingat Allah..

Then, there was another accident near the split to Putrajaya to the left, Uniten going straight and Bangi to the right. I was in the middle, a red Kenari came from the left signaled to the right towards UNITEN, a Wira sedan came from the right signaled to the left. Both of them nearly collided but a motorcycle didnt manage to escape and it fell. It happened right in front of my very eyes. If I were to drive a bit faster, I wouldn't manage to brake on time and I may have hit the 2 Indonesian guys..

I swerved to the left and headed to Putrajaya with a rapid thumping heart.. Sorry mate, couldn't stop to help. Arriving only a minute late. I would've arrived on time if this stupid car didn't take my parking spot.Again, #$%^&*((&%$!!!!!

It's only Monday and this is definitely not a good start..

Am taking leave tomorrow. Sis Yanti will arrive from Oz early tomorrow morning. I miss her so much. And I have so much to share with her.. And I miss my dear nephew, Shaqil. I miss having tiny people around the house..

I wish I can take leave for a week...

7 comments:

  1. sabar yaya.. hidup ni umpama jalanraya gak. sesekali akan ada bongol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. monday sucks. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mala, It sucks big time..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hidup ni jgk
    mcm bonggol unta...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku pon nak cuti seminggu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryo: Aku nak unta bonggol 1 jer..

    Quntum: KAwin nanti aku nak cuti 3 minggu..lantak ar.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...