Thursday, 9 April 2009

New toy

Yippee..
So I bought a new gadget today!!
While the seller is walking towards her sanctuary, I'm blogging an entry. I was thinking whether I should or should not upload the photo of my sweet seller.. hehehehe

I'm so happy because it was a very2 good deal and it came from someone very dear..

You can come n visit it ok..

Back to work Yaya and stop meddling with that new toy.. You have all the time in the world later when you get back from work..

Anyway, I'm having second thoughts on buying C902 now. What's the point of paying 5MP camera for a handphone if you already have a good camera eh?

2-3months used C902 are selling around RM650 to RM700.. Hmm, I'm letting Mr.Joe to decide since he's paying for it.. hee..

The price of gold closed at RM100.89/gram on 7th April.. Can't you go any lower??

~My digi camera is so cute!!!

11 comments:

  1. A camera is lot more better than the hp camera. For me..I still needed a camera even tho I have a hp camera.

    Do u wanna know why..?? It is because the hp camera doesnt have good light censor...meaning it wasnt sensitive enuf to light coz they have to squeeze in the cencsor as compact as they can to place it in hp. So the capture power is poor.

    The camera on the other hand is built for capturing purposes...so u'll get better quality of picture with it.

    Aiya...termasuk technical term la plak..paham ka? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. skylarkz is right. camana canggih pun kamera hp, mmg x bole lawan a real camera.

    hope u like your new toy though :P

    upload la gambar2 u lagi yek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yana: Paham, paham ;)
    The camera built in the handphone comes in handy when you dont bring your camera.

    Hadi: Like it so much =) Rase nak amik gamba sume mende..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. mane gambarnye yaya? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ko tau yaya, ko telah buat aku kembang2 hidung dan montot tatkala membaca entry ini...

    hahaha... glad u love it... really. senang hati beta~~ kiut kannnnnn..... :)

    jgn gatal nak upload gamba ko snap td.. kalo nak upload, amik lain kasik aku pose jelita2 dulu.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. mula2 sila post gambar close-up wajah mu yang sedang senyum manis.


    bisa gugur jantung ini...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fitri & Ikram: Bekas empunye camera tak bagi upload gambar itu..

    Quntum: Senang giler kite deal eh? hehehe.. Tak sabar nak balik n snap, snap, snap gambar abg Joe tgh drive..hee

    Hadi: Coming.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wohoho.... bagus2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naz: Thanx to sweet Quntum =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah, lepas ni blog buat photo blogging preparation kahwin ek.

    rugila tak bukak gold savings. ahahhahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...