Friday, 10 April 2009

Shopaholic

I guess, girlfriends were pestering their boyfriends to tag along watching The Confession of a Shopaholic last month. A chick-flick which I have no desire to watch. I have a few of the novels at home and I never read the synopsis at the back. I heard Sis Yanti told me about how this woman goes nut when it comes to shopping. I say that woman is insane. It is just not that entertaining to watch a woman making a fool of herself about shopping. Well, I like man to view us as intellectual and organized in managing money..hee

Anyway, I like to spend money when April lurks in. It's like pampering myself for my birthday. So I bought a camera, some clothes and this expensive book from Reader's Digest. I love the book so much. I will put an entry about it later.

Oh well, I wish Malaysia is like US or most of the Europe countries where you can shop and return the item to get your money back if you didn't like the item you bought. Car*efour is doing it. I returned items many of times and I got a full refund. Ju*co is implementing it too but you have to exchange with other item and it wont give money refund.

If only all the shops in Malaysia are implementing it, I'll wear new clothes every week.

5 comments:

  1. "If only all the shops in Malaysia are implementing it, I'll wear new clothes every week."


    - this is exactly why we dont have it in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh dngarnya hadiah b'day dh dpt ek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadi: Yes, your're right =)

    Ryo: Belom ar.. Surprise by Abg Joe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. malaysian cannot be trusted. that's why we don't have such policy hahahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:49 am

    memang aku heret bf aku gi tengok...dan die cakap pompuan tu saket..hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...