Friday, 4 March 2011

29 years..

No, that is not my age. hee..

I'm taking 2-day leave in May. A day before and after Wesak Day. It's time to use that passport again. HRMIS has been so far 'obedient' but only during non-office hours.

Took my time went through it this morning and I stumbled into this:

I choose to be in the service until I'm 56 only. 2040 is a very nice number eh? 33 years should be sufficient enough, I think. I may opt for early pension. We'll see.

I wonder, whatever will become of Malaysia in 29 years...

Everyday, I never stop wishing for a time traveling machine. Childish, I know.

I am eating my homemade fried meehoon while typing this entry. My current obsession is bell pepper. I put bell pepper in everything I cooked. However Wan doesn't fancy it that much. Wan eats his breakfast at home while I like to tapau it to work. Everytime I open my breakfast container, I will find extra tomatoes slices or bell pepper cubes in it. Ah, the husband that refuses to eat vegies.

Works are piling up on the tray and next to the tray. *sigh* It looks like this weekend will be another busy one again.

Meanwhile, where the heck is "that letter"?? Tomorrow marks 4 years and 1 month. haish...

6 comments:

  1. i wondering
    where the heck is that letta
    too..

    huhu...
    felt a bit uneasiness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maknanya setakat ni, batch kitalah yang paling lama kat forty-one.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lambat lagi tu referring to? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. korang nie tunggu surat pemangkuan kan? lambat lagi kot. better to think of it as lambat rather than to expect it early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dapat lambat takpe, kalau backdated..
    Anyway, last time they said it'll be in 4 years.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...