Saturday, 5 March 2011

What will you do?

Currently, I'm covering a forty-one post, the main job is on assets. I don't have a head of unit. The super boss asked my colleague, which is a C scheme to cover the head of unit post, which is a forty-eight.

Unfortunately, she can't because the circulation said, if there is other M scheme in the unit, top priority is for the same scheme. I have another colleague but she applied for transfer months ago (recently got married) so she is not in this picture.

Some suggested, I stop covering for the forty-one and start covering for the forty-eight.

It's not about money because even if I'm covering for the head of unit, we'll divide the work equally among us and so is the money. However, that is the silent mutual agreement. If anything arises, the one covering for the job will have to take the full responsibility. Will I be able to handle that stress when the internal conflict and the job are at it's peak right now?

Well, the good thing about covering for the head of unit is the merit given. I was told, it will give you a good one for your career.

Ah, contemplating..

If you were at my place, what will you do? FYI, there's a big project coming up regarding Hospital Support Service.

2 comments:

  1. if you have a choice to not do it, then don't. your time will come :) insha Allah.

    but say, for the better of the organisation, and should there is no particular choice - you have to do what you have to do.

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx dear. Appreciate your views :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...