Thursday, 3 March 2011

The closest

My boss once said, the closest to us is death and the unreachable to us is the past time.

I was so sad reading this. He died at the age of 28.

Wan said, arwah was a PTD. Googled his name, wanting to find more about him, until I came across his blog. I read a few of his entries and he seems like a remarkable man.


Semoga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman.

3 comments:

  1. ur boss word is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. takziah kepada arwah,
    al fatihah buat beliau..

    p/s: arwah adalah kawan kepada kakak aku.
    baru je,2 minggu lepas mereka terjumpa d shah alam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min: If everyone thinks about death everyday, I'm sure kurang orang jahat. (kurang sebab ada yang tidak percaya adanya hari pembalasan)

    Ryo: Arwah juga adalah kenalan Fird. Kecilnya dunia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...