Monday, 21 March 2011

What if

The meeting has ended. But forgive me, I couldn't concentrate on work.

The thing we are about to face today at 2 might or might not change us. Yesterday, I asked Wan, what if the opposite happens, will we be the same as before? Can we act like we knew nothing about it? Will we continuously be worried of what the future hold for us?

Women. They can't stop thinking, can they?

Men, being men, whether they are a bunch of amazing actors (on hiding their feelings) or they are actually very positive about everything.

Wan is very calm but I'm not.

I've to write this for future records.

because the result might be life changing...

*

*


or not.

7 comments:

  1. suspense betul la yaya ni....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang pi jumpa uncle aku kah? maksud saya Dr. Hamid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min: Will write an entry about it, guidance for those in the same shoes as we are..

    Nuar: Tak lah. Dr. Hamid Arshad tu pakcik ko ke? Kalau kawan ko nak pergi treatment sana leh dapat murah tak? Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. a'ah. uncle aku. aku ngan wanie pegi sana mostly as 2nd oppinion esp masa gugur hari tue. sbb org layan signature dia.

    discount? hehehehe tak kot. aku pun tak tau rate dia sbnrnya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Hamid tu bekas doktor kat LPPKN kan? Rate dia macam standard hospital private bila aku seek around.. Kalau perlukan second opinion, aku pergi sana kot nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  6. tak tau. family aku ada tiga gynae. yg popular dia ngan Dr. Adilah Ahmat. husband Dr. adilah (uncle aku ) tu pun gynae , kat HUKM.

    kawan aku dr sarawak pun jumpa dia utk 2nd opinion gaks hari tu. ngan dr hamid tu yg aku rasa best sbb penjelasan dia layman gila. ko boleh terima ngan mudah :D sng ko balik google.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. I rather not assummed but I think I know what you are planning. Nanti aku sms kau lah hihi. Anyways, good luck. Insha Allah, you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...