Monday, 23 April 2007

Bangun pagi, gosok gigi.........

Someone told me once, you'll feel good when you know you look good..
Well it's true..

Of course I'm very liat to wake up at 530 in the morning during workdays and thinking that I have nothing to do at the office but reading files..
But when it comes to dressing up to work, choosing colour of shoes and handbag, I get excited..
(Well, I only have 3sets of handbags and shoes though which is white, black and brown.. ;)
And I really like to drive, listening to my fave songs and sing along with it (which I never do when I am at home)

I am a morning person. I am at the most cheerful mood in the morning. I'll even laugh at your bad jokes if u tell me one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...