1 year ago,
At this time around, I was with my coursemates at Alamanda having lunch and feeling amazed at Zaidi Omar's six pack who was by the way standing next to us...
We just got back from our interviews at Parcel C...
A day before that was my last final paper, Pemakanan Untuk Kitaran Hidup.. Prof Suriah won't be proud with my answers.. oooppppsss
Oh, I miss my lecturers terribly..
I miss dozing off in classes especially when it was raining outside..
I miss burning the midnight oil on my bunk bed memorizing the functions of vitamins, food acts, Food preservative, food microbes etc and coffee was my life..
I miss going to seksyen 1's BBB pasar malam deciding what to eat for dinner, should I or should I not buy kebab melawati that week..
I miss wearing my lab coat and pretending I'm a geek scientist discovering a new formula on how to kill all the fat in one's body other than liposuction..
I miss sleeping in the afternoon after a long day of classes and lab..
Overall, I just miss being a student with nothing to worry about except getting A's for exams..
~tapi tak rindu dekat orang2 admin UKM

No comments:
Post a Comment