I am turning 23 in a few days. Another year older, should I or should I not be happy bout it?Ehehe..
Alhamdulillah Allah has given me a good 23 years of life.
Birthdays make me think of the past.
On how I have lived my life back then..
I am so grateful, at 23, I already have a secured job, great family and awesome friends.
What more is there to ask for? Love life? Oh, I dare not and I choose not to think about it now or in another 2 years time.
When people start asking ques like "What do u want for your birthday" or "What do u like most in life" (A polite way of saying, 'I dont know what to buy for your birthday present'), I will start to think about it myself..
I am an easy person to please. A simple gurl living a modest life.
For the time being, I just wish my family stays by my side forever and my friends will b here when I need them..
There's nothing more to ask.

No comments:
Post a Comment