Thursday, 26 April 2007

Happy at 23..

Alhamdulillah, I am 23 today..
rase macam tak percaya dah 23.. I feel old already..

I received my new pc yesterday afternoon..
So, I'm officially doing my work in my own cubicle now..yippee..
However, 1 mende yang tak best about my cubicle, it's situated betol2 opposite this another officer's cubicle. n when he's doing his work, he will be facing me..
jadi, kene la berlakon bz all the time (^^)v

Time is moving so fast.
On the 1st day of work, my ma said,
"I cant believe my baby daughter is now a working lady"
I cant believe it myself ma..
2years in kindergarten, 11years of 'Selamat Pagi Cikgu',
4years of 'wey,pinjam nota kuliah' and now,
I'm in one of those cars heading to the workplace at 630 in the morning..

Hmph, lepas ni, my ma akan cakap,
"Cant believe my baby daughter is getting married"
*laugh*
Not in this 2 years time.. I'm sure of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...