Friday, 13 April 2007

Am I lucky...

I read a few of my old posts..
Eee, boringnye blog saya ni.. >.<
Ape2 lah..

Wow, Friday the 13th..
Teringat cite Freddy Krueger yang memberi nightmare kecik2 dulu

Anyway, I'm wearing red today..
A colour I never like and I never bought anything which is red in colour..
But the weird thing is, I always like to see guys wearing red.. *wink*
(hmph, red baju melayu.. Ahaks, today's Friday, nanti nak cari ade x mamat yg berbaju melayu merah..)
Kesian baju kurung ni terperosok di blkg almari sbb I never wear it since it was made by Ma 5years ago..

Physically, I remain the same as I was 10years ago.. Maybe 2-3kg added but nothing more..
I can still wear my old clothes from secondary school.. (No wonder, bile balik kampung jumpe relatives yang tak berapa kenal, diorg tanye form berape ;)
sejak msuk kje ni, 1bln pegi keje pn, baju kurung msih tak rotate lagi .. And I can wear ma's clothes mase zaman die muda2 dulu..

I never thought much when buying clothes..
I still wore kikilala brand in early secondary.. Of course I detested, but what choices do I have..
Branded clothes were never a choice during schooldays. While my other frens went for BUM (it was considered branded that time), GUESS?, NIKE etc, etc, I wore a billabong t-shirt made in Thailand..hehehe.. And now, I still experienced that again when they (my friends dulu tu) go for Zara, CD, MNG etc, etc.. some people never change..

But thanx to my parents for teaching me that now..I love my money, rm50 for just a top is considered very mahal..And I was shocked when 1 of my friends said her plain (and for me it's ugly) skirt is "only rm100", just because it has a British India Co tag sewed inside.. I just couldn't understand why some people go all out for clothes.. Why not just keep it nice, simple and economical..It's just clothes after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...