Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Bomb exploded yesterday...

My unit organized an event this morning. A big one..
Being the new staff in the dept, I just followed what others been given..
They asked to make the registration booklet where all the guests will be asked to write down their names.. No problem with that..

But this morning, 'a bomb' exploded in front of the guests out of the blue..

We, (other staff and I) arriving early there. We made 4 copies of the registration book so that the guests didn't have to wait long just for the registration. A few guest had arrived.
Then, this time-bomb waiting to explode, (she's actually the 'pengerusi' in charge of the event) arrived. She said loudly, "Pendaftaran di sini ye"

So, the officer in charge of the registration, told her that she already did the registration book..
All of a sudden, she exploded in front of the newly arrived guests, then she went into the hall..
Everyone was speechless with what just happened..
Even the guest stood still when it happened..

Well, she's being the pengerusi for the event, she should make sure her AJKs have done their job..
And they've did theirs.

Of course, after the registration was over, 'parlimen' bersidang..
but I didn't join in the crowd. I was more interested to check on the ptd group because one of us told me that they've created a rumour about me and this other PTD..

Anyway, things I've learned today, jangan emosional tak bertempat..
jangan la nak meletup in front of the guests..
tak profesional langsung.. memalukan jabatan jer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...