Thursday, 20 November 2008

I dont cook..

I just ate this delicious mee goreng cooked by Ma..

Amazingly, she can cook it in barely 15 mins.. One time I heard the lesung banging and 10mins later when I went to the kitchen, there it was packed it the brown paper nasi lemak style..

Ma really amazes me on how she manages to cook a few dishes at 1 time..
When I tried to do the same, one ended hangus and the other ended up tak sedap...
30 over years of experiences may have made her efficient in doing so, but still some people stay at the same stage..

Ma likes to modify anything she learned from the book or the cooking show according to her taste and ours..
Her spaghetti has cili padi in it and not as sour as the Italian style.. But we love it so much ;)

I'm still in the process of learning how to cook.. When I was in my Uni years, I used to do the cooking thing quite a lot when I went back home during weekends.. But I noticed that I haven't done much ever since.. Especially after I went back from DPA.. Hmmph, not good..

I will be a wife in less than a year.. Ma said, I should be preparing myself from now on..

For now, when I'm so tired after the long journey back home from the office, I can just lay down and fall asleep waking up the next morning not affecting anyone.. Ma is there to do the cooking and the house thing.. But later when I have a husband and a home to take care of, even how tired I am, the duty is mine as a wifey..

Anyway, to my dear future husband,
Just want you to know that,
I love to clean and tidy things up but cooking is not my thing..
I can cook but I cant promise you that it'll turn nice all the time..
I have a very severe PMS every month which will make me into a very cranky and sensitive person..
I hate people who mess things around the house like leaving the sugar jar opened..
I have migraine when I don't eat my meal on time..
I cannot siang the fish because it'll make my hands itchy..hehehe
And to be a the good wife is my promise to you...

8 comments:

  1. Takpe.. ko soh je Wan siang ikang.. Ko goreng je... Lagipun kalau sekali sekala dua-dua sama-sama masuk dapur best gak kan... hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tapi aku tak suke goreng ikan jugak sbb nnt bdn aku bau minyak..hehe..
    OCD aku nih membuatkan aku memasak siap pakai serkop kepala supaya rambut aku xbau minyak and if badan dah bau minyak, aku rela gi mandi semula siap shampoo rambut.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku mmg akan mandi setiap kali lepas masak. rimas siut bau bawang la minyak la ape la. hehe pastu masa makan aku dah fresh & wangiiiiii...

    ala yaya, dulu aku pon cam tu gak.. benci siang ikan, benci potong ayam, benci goreng goreng sebab meletup2, pastu lengan abis merah2 kene minyak. tapi lama2 dah biasa la, one day nanti mesti ko dah tak kisah sume tu. hehehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bak goreng letup2 tu ok lagi..
    Neway Quntum, ko beli alat yang macam jaring2 tu kan letak atas kuali..Tak la letup2 and kotorkan lantai dapur..

    Siang ikan memang aku takleh..Kulit aku sensitive ;) Nmpknye aku siang ikan pakai glove ala2 doctor gitu or beli ikan kat tesco je, soh die siangkan siap2..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. mak ko terror masak ek..?
    bole aku rasa... hehehe..

    relax aar yaya..
    benda tu nanti ko pandai sendiri ja..
    learn through experience..

    stay cool sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad: hehehe, thanx ;)
    Yer, mak aku pandai masak my style..
    Sedap ni subjective kan.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:58 pm

    aku kalau boleh dapat skill mcm nigella lawson tuh... pergh, masyuukkkk!

    minah tuh buat degree language kat oxford tau. now jadi tukang masak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aku selalu berangan2 pndai msk..Suke tgk rancangan masak.. Dari bhn mentah, jd 1 beautiful dish.. especially cakes.. I lurve cakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...